This page might help you locate a neighborhood, city, church, community, school, resident, MG demo, P-patch, or food bank garden near you.
- Arlington Community Garden - across from 135 North Washington Avenue, at Second Street
- Gardens at Stillaguamish Senior Center - 18308 Smokey Point Blvd
- Rooster's Rendevous Community Garden - 23718 Seventh Avenue SE
- Edmonds Community Garden - 23010 84th Avenue W
- Foodbank Garden at United Methodist Church - 828 Caspers Street
- Bayside Bicentennial P-Patch - 1201 23rd Street, down the steep hill off Grand Ave.
- Resident Gardens - Interfaith Family Shelter
- Olivia Park Elementary School Garden - 200 108th Street SW, two blocks east of 4th Ave
- Family/School Garden - ECEAP Preschool near Madison and Evergreen
- Port Gardner Neighborhood Association P-Patch - South of 3633 Federal Avenue, across from Jackson Elementary
- Lowell Community Garden - River bottom behind 5829 Lowell-Larimer Road
- Secret Garden - Riverside Neighborhood
- Larchway Community Garden - 2609 Larch Way
- Resident Gardens - Trinity Place Apartments
- Foodbank Garden at St. Thomas More Catholic Church - 6511 176th SW
- Master Gardener Demonstration Garden at Jennings Park - 6915 Armar Rd.
- Community Pea Patch - 9212 67th Avenue, just north of Grove
- Julia Morris Centennial Garden - 816 Village Way, at Sky River Park
- Mukilteo Community Garden - 44th Ave W and 76th St SW
- Garden of Abundance - 1512 Pine Avenue
- Garden of Eatin' - 213 2nd Street
- Giving Garden - 1305 Pine Avenue
- Snohomish Community Veggie Garden - Near 12711 Springhetti Road
- Foodbank Garden at St. John's Episcopal Church - 213 Second Street
- Thrivent Garden - Bartleheimer Dairy
- Foodbank Garden at Snohomish United Methodist Church - 2400 Lake Avenue
- Garden of Ebey - Ebey Island
Additionally, a number of cities have community gardens in the planning stage.
- Community Garden at Stanwood Camano Community Resource Center - 9620 271st Street NW
Extension programs and employment are available to all without discrimination. Evidence of noncompliance may be reported through your local Extension office.